RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Information concerning returns of Vibram FiveFingers and Furoshiki (our Footwear and Finished Goods as we call them - items we manufacture directly) on eu.vibram.com can be found below. For returns and exchanges of merchandise purchased at another retailer or website, please contact that retailer directly.
You can return any item purchased on eu.vibram.com and obtain a full refund of all payments incurred.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you are asked to follow the procedure reported below within fourteen days (14dd) from the date you acquired physical possession of the item:
1) Download the REFUND FORM and complete all fields
Click and download
2) Put the REFUND FORM in the package and send it back to us together with the shoes at the following address:
Attention Claims and Returns Dept.
Via Martiri della Libertà 6/10
20050 Liscate (Mi)
Return delivery costs shall be borne by you.
3) When the package arrives, Vibram will refund all payments received from you, without undue delay and using the same means of payments as you used for the initial transaction. No prejudice of all other rights recognized by applicable law will occur. Pay Attention, the right of withdrawal is excluded if:
• The returned item is damaged
• The returned item is used or tampered with
• The item is returned is incomplete or without the original packaging and/or any element
• The REFUND FORM is missing from the package
Please note that our warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, user error, or excessive wear and tear. Any modifications or alterations made to the design of the shoe will void your warranty.
PRODUCT DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE
If you have purchased an item on Vibram’s website and you wish to refund it for lack of conformity, you shall inform Vibram of your decision within fourteen days (14dd) from the date you acquire physical possession of the items. The amount paid for the items that are returned due to damage or defect, will be fully refunded, including the direct cost of returning the items, using the same means of payments as the ones you used for the initial transaction.
For warranty returns, we will require proof that your item is defective. No refunds will be issued without approved proof of defect or a return of the item. Please send the information below to our customer service team for review. If we find that your shoe is defective, we will refund you with no additional action required.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Order Number (ex 02XXXXX)
- 3 Pictures of defective item including size label, the sole of the shoe, and the defect of the item
AFTER YOU’VE SENT YOUR RETURN
We must receive all pristine, unworn, and unused returns to our warehouse before processing your refund. Please ship your return with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. We are not responsible for returns lost in transit. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost of any returns (except defected or damaged products).
Once your items are delivered to our warehouse, please allow between 7 to 10 business days from the date of delivery for inspection and processing of your refund.