Deeluxe Spark is a snowboard backcountry boot designed by Xavier de le Rue, Freeride World Tour champion.
- Asymetric shell construction
- Internal membrane for waterproofness
- Section Control Lacing
- Thermomouldable liner with removable heelharness
- Rubber protection
- Vibram® Tsavo outsole developed with Vibram® MultiTrek compound
- Compatible with snowshoes/crampons
Vibram® Tsavo is a sole developed with Vibram® MultiTrek compound and featuring an excellent grip on multiple surfaces, high resistance to temperature change and long wear.
- Increased surface area for durability at high-wear points Vibram® Multitraction lugs for 360° performance
- Toe-bumper for foot protection and grip
- Undercut and rounded heel for secure braking and natural touch-down
- Engraved shank for better grip on uneven ground
Technology and Compound
Optimal balance of traction and durability.
Responsive on unpredictable terrain.
Engineered for stability and comfort.