Elten Jumper S1
Elten Jumper S1 is a completely metal- and leather-free safety low shoe and thus particularly light.
- Its reduced weight provides a comfortable wearing
- A composite toe cap protects toes against impacts and pressure loadings
- The upper consists of mesh material with synthetic overlays, which are outstandingly shape-retaining and tear-resistant
- It is drying quickly and abrasion-resistant
- The breathable textile lining, the antistatic soft fleece insole as well as the full-length inlay sole provide an optimal climate in the shoe
- The padded tongue prevents that pressure points come into being
- Optimal grip and cushion is provided by the Vibram® Safe Run rubber+EVA outsole and midsole
Vibram® Safe Run is a sole that provides the required cushioning and stability of a premium running sole by matching lightness and stability along with safety features.
The thermoplastic heel insert provides improved stability
The EVA midsole, combined with the bottom design, provides heel with comfort and shock absorbtion
Antistatic rubber and TPU inserts
Technology and Compound
VIBRAM XS WORK
High performance compound for indoor work/service applications.
Superior grip on wet surfaces.
Exceeds EN13287 SRC slip and ISO 20345 material performance requirements.