La Sportiva Spectre
La Sportiva Spectre boot is a true concentrate of technology designed to combine advanced performance with superior safety. Spectre is the final result of a new way of interpreting the downhill ski boot with 4 hooks: it offers the same downhill performance as a alpine ski boot with all the comfort, manoeuvrability and light weight of a skialp 2 hook boot.
- The body is made of strong, lightweight Grilamid, and the boot uses the Vertebra Technology™ locking system Scarpetta EZ Thermo™
- Liners performed to suit the form of the body can be heat-shrunk for a customised fit
- Exclusive Vibram® Peak Summit outsole
Made using exclusive Vibram® XSTREK compound, the double density Vibram® Peak Summit sole, developed as an exclusive for La Sportiva, offers the perfect combination of traction, comfort and resistance.
- High performing and capable of reacting to even the most uneven terrain, the product of intensive testing in the laboratory and in the field, the sole is guaranteed to ensure stability and maximum efficiency in all seasons, whether you are wearing your skis or carrying them
- Compatible with the majority of alpine ski bindings (Dynafit, Diamir, Silvretta, etc.), it has deep lugs to ensure outstanding traction in the snow, a benefit further enhanced by open, self-cleaning design
- Big lugs at the toes and heel improve resistance to wear
- Soft 85 shore inserts at toe and heel make technical climbing easier; a centring system with a spacer permits quick, easy connection with the binding
- Vibram® Peak Summit meets the requirements of ISMF racing regulations, guaranteeing safety, high performance and toughness
Technology and Compound
Optimal balance of traction and durability.
Responsive on unpredictable terrain.
Engineered for stability and comfort.