New Balance Leadville 1210
For high-mileage trail runners, the Leadville 1210v2 delivers. Designed with N2 and REVlite cushioning, the traction and durability of a Vibram® outsole, this shoe supports your every adventure.
Vibram® MT1210 is a trailrunning outsole designed as an exclusive for New Balance and providing maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction.
- Vibram® MultiTrek compound provides traction and sensitiveness
- On both toe and heel, saw tooth lugs for grip and brake
- Flexion lines to improve natural rolling and comfort
- Vibram® Multitraction lugs, for 360° traction
- EVA midsole to reduce weight and improve shock absorbing
Technology and Compound
Optimal balance of traction and durability.
Responsive on unpredictable terrain.
Engineered for stability and comfort.