New Balance Minimus MT20
An entirely different approach to trailrunning than the traditional running shoe, the New Balance Minimus MT20 takes the proven versatile durability of a Vibram® T-Lite 2 exclusive outsole and combines it with a fitted, extremely minimalist upper that's comfortable with or without socks.
This update allows the shoe to feature a modified upper on the same comfortable sole unit as its popular counterpart, creating a minimal experience on the trail.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Deconstructed Acteva® midsole provides great flexibility and a featherweight cushion
- Odor resistant
- Minimal Vibram® T-Lite 2 outsole for lightweight traction and durability
Vibram® T-Lite 2 is the minimal sole developed as an exclusive for New Balance.
- Realized by using both rubber and EVA
- Zigzag thin self-cleaning channels for enhanced grip on wet surfaces
- Flexible forefoot grooves for walking comfort
- Wider shank’s shape
- On the heel, round lugs for increased stability
Technology and Compound
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort