Scarpa Ribelle Tech OD
Ultra-lightweight boot for fast technical alpinism. It sets a new standard for weight, fit, termicity and comfort.
- Upper: Technical KNC-Tech upper with Hydro-repellent Microtech inserts microfibre and the Sock-Fit Plus construction system, built-in protective gaiter that wraps around the foot like a sock. Protective rand in PU on the outside for increased lightness and rubber on the inside and on the toe for greater protection
- LPC: Lace Protection Cover over the laces
- Lining: Technical Primaloft Micropile lining with OutDry® technology lamination for greater waterproofing and comfort
- Insole: Pro Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene + anatomical and structural fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses, lightweight and with different anti-torsional strengths. Maximum performance, stability and comfort
- Outsole: designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®.
Designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®: the result is a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole. The Vibram Mont rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
Technology and Compound
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability