Salewa Raven 3 GTX
Designed to make light work of tough alpine terrain in variable conditions.
- Salewa Raven 3 GTX men’s mountaineering boot has an abrasion-resistant fabric upper to offer exceptional stability, durability and performance, all in a lightweight construction
- Inside, the durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort even in changing weather conditions
- Outside, the protective rubber rand and external TPU toe cap increase comfort and protection in the long run, outperforming conventional constructions
- At the heart of the boot, the stiff nylon carbon loaded fibreglass insole ensures good crampon compatibility, while the Bilight Midsole is designed with material properties and an ergonomic shape to provide superior shock absorption for the lifetime of the shoe
- Flexibility, heel support and a precise blister-free fit come courtesy of the SALEWA 3F System, 3D Lacing allows you to fine-tune at the toes and midfoot, and the Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) with interchangeable layers gives you greater customisation for your feet
- Vibram outsole.
The Vibram WrapThread Combi (WTC) sole offers optimal grip, traction and surefootedness over rough, steep terrain without compromising on comfort, while the smooth climbing zone at the toe promotes precise footwork.
Aggressive tread and a minimalistic profile provides a natural feel for traction, lightness and walkability.
Technology and Compound
Tested on the world’s highest peaks.
Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures.
Firmer compound for maximum support and durability.