AKU Giau GTX
Outdoor inspired footwear used in the city and for easy walks in the mountains. The natural, hand-made, full grain, high quality Italian leather, worked into suede with a scratched effect, makes each pair of shoes unique. Thermal Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort lining with optimum thermal performance for the cold season and Vibram® Mottarone Arctic Grip® treads with exceptional adherence to frozen and wet surfaces complete the technical profile of this model.
- Upper: full grain leather 2.0 mm
- Upper protection: leather
- Lining description: Gore-Tex® insulated comfort
- Midsole: die cut eva, partially recycled
- Lasting board (stiffness): 1.5 mm nylon + eva microporosa (extra flexible)
- Footbed: coco/latex/bamboo
- Outsole: Vibram Mottarone with Arctic Grip.
Vibram Mottarone with Arctic Grip technology.
Technology and Compound
- Specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice
- Vibram perfromance, quality, durability
- Improved grip on cold, iced or snowy surfaces compared with existing Vibram soles