Dachstein Arctic Boa GTX - NEW 2019
The new Arctic Boa GTX puts an end to the annual hibernation period for trekkers. This outdoor boot fears neither snow nor slippery ice.
- The precisely adjustable Boa® System ensures a perfectly customised fit, even distribution of pressure and safe progress. The quick-lace system relies on a well-sized fastening disc that can be used with ease, even when wearing thick winter gloves
- On rocky passages the TPU elements protect the robust uppers from damage
- Naturally, there is also a watertight, breathable GORE-TEX membrane to keep out snow and mud, and to keep feet pleasantly dry
- Dachstein has developed the perfect companion for long walks in snow shoes: The Arctic Boa GTX. It’s light in weight, yet packed with functionality that masters every adventure with ease. Those who venture out in the snow in temperatures below -10°C can look forward to the version with Polartec® Power Fill™ insulation for a full share of outdoor winter fun
- Excellent shock absorption is provided by the lightweight EVA midsole
- Vibram Ghiaccio sole with Vibram Arctic Grip compound.
Arctic Grip Sole
The Vibram Ghiaccio sole was developed especially for low temperatures and the Arctic Grip system guarantees unsurpassed ground-holding and sure-footedness.
Technology and Compound
- Specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice
- Vibram perfromance, quality, durability
- Improved grip on cold, iced or snowy surfaces compared with existing Vibram soles