Grisport Trail High
- Young and fashionable design
- Upper made of hydrophobic suede leather
- AT 488 lining special breathable fabric
- Steel-made top cup, very thin and trim, for lightness and better breathability
- Non-metal midsole providing an anti-perforation layer
- Strong heel support for improved anti-torsion effect
- Vibram® Supersafety outsole
Vibram® Supersafety sole has been exclusively developed for Grisport shoes.
The TPU material makes it very light and the low density ensures good grip
The sole, injected onto the upper, has specific antistatic and oil-resistant properties
The sole was designed with a double purpose in mind, to be fashionable and functional, notably in terms of its anti-torsion and stability features
The central, coloured insert reduces torsion while the coloured insert on the heel helps to improve stability
The large channels help clear out oil and dirt from the sole.
Technology and Compound
VIBRAM XS WORK
High performance compound for indoor work/service applications.
Superior grip on wet surfaces.
Exceeds EN13287 SRC slip and ISO 20345 material performance requirements.