Scarpa Ribelle Tech OD
Ultra-lightweight boot for fast technical alpinism. It sets a new standard for weight, fit, termicity and comfort.
- Upper: Technical KNC-Tech upper with Hydro-repellent Microtech inserts microfibre and the Sock-Fit Plus construction system, built-in protective gaiter that wraps around the foot like a sock. Protective rand in PU on the outside for increased lightness and rubber on the inside and on the toe for greater protection
- LPC: Lace Protection Cover over the laces
- Lining: Technical Primaloft Micropile lining with OutDry® technology lamination for greater waterproofing and comfort
- Insole: Pro Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene + anatomical and structural fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses, lightweight and with different anti-torsional strengths. Maximum performance, stability and comfort
- Outsole: designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®.
Designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®: the result is a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole. The Vibram Mont rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
Technology and Compound
Tested on the world’s highest peaks.
Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures.
Firmer compound for maximum support and durability.