Scarpa Alien 3.0
Alien 3.0 is SCARPA's race machine, dedicated to all ski mountaineers that transpose into the competitions their natural instinct. The SCARPA® R&D department developed this model together with the best skialp athletes in the world and the result is Alien 3.0, which goes beyond the concept of a boot; its shape and design make Alien 3.0 more similar to a shoe than to a boot.
- The full carbon choice, for the shell and the cuff make the skiing precise and performant on all kind of snow, uphill and downhill. Alien 3.0 is the state-of-the-art in the alpine touring race field for its innovation, technology and material choice
- Vibram UFO 3.0 exclusive sole.
The Vibram UFO is an exclusive SCARPA sole, built in respinse to the international "ISMF" (International Mountaineering Federation) standards.
- Rubber heel with prominent profile
- Rubber profile reduce heap of snow
- Smooth rubber toe fro a perfect fit to the bindings.