V-Aqua Wins Men’s Health Fitness Award.
This Amphibious Tool allows for natural movement in and out of water while moving across a variety of terrains. Offering the same great outsole as the the V-Alpha, plus added drainage.read more
Technology and Compound
Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces.
Superior grip with rugged longevity.
Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation.
This Amphibious Tool allows for natural movement in and out of water while moving across a variety of terrains. A light, thin and flexible tool for the feet, the V-Aqua is best for those situations when going fully barefoot just isn't an option. The snug fit and lightweight design, along with perforations in the very durable Megagrip Sole allow water to move quickly through the shoe for quick drying. An added distinctive, industry leading Silicone print within the lining prevents added internal slippage.
- Weight =4.9 oz. / 138 grams
- 3.7 mm Megagrip Outsole w drainage perforations for added performance
- 2 mm EVA insole with Silicon Treatment
- Best Uses: Wet Rock Trekking, Canoeing, Kayaking, River Expeditions, Tubing, SUP.
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry